POOL PARTY POLICY
Merrimack Pool can host parties, under the guidelines set below:
1. All requests must be made and sponsored by a current Equity Member or Affiliate, who must be associated with the group requesting the facility and be present at all times during the event.
2. All requests should be made at least 1 week in advance. Requests are subject to approval by the pool manager based on availability of staff and anticipated load on the pool at the time requested, and the impact on quality of pool usage for the general membership.
3. If the group is larger than 10 guests, the request must be approved by the pool Board of Directors 1 month in advance. Guests must be limited to 3 per family on holidays and during pool sponsored social events. Please do not make requests for parties during home swim and dive team events. For groups of 15 or more, hosts may be asked to pay for the cost of an additional lifeguard. Parties must be under 25 guests.
4. Daily Guest Passes must be paid for all nonmembers in the group, and should be purchased for $5 per guest online in advance of the event.
5. The sponsor shall ensure that adequate adult-chaperone supervision is provided throughout the party. Pool staff are on duty to ensure the safety of swimmers and to enforce pool rules. They are not expected to, and will not, perform party supervision functions.
6. To request party approval, please complete the form below.
Sorry. You must be logged in to view this form.